• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noobie dropping in.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie dropping in.....

I have to say that I am having a love/hate relationship with all you guys right now. I have picked up some awesome tips by browsing through the forums that I cant wait to try out. But I am within a week of finishing up a year long deployment to Kosovo, and seeing all the pics and watching you guys do wonders with these cars has got me itching something bad to get home and get my Jeep JK whipped back into top shape! It doesnt help that I have plenty of internet access, and get way to many opportunities to beef up my Meguiar's products before I get home.....

Anyways, thanks for all the good reads! Cant wait to add a few myself.....................

Re: Noobie dropping in.....

Nice to have you jump on board Mr McNeese, welcome. Thanks for your time spent in Kosovo too. Your Jeep will be glad to see you! Has it been in storage or has someone else had the job of taking care of her?

Comment

Re: Noobie dropping in.....

Thanks. It has been left with my parents. I was so busy heading out that I got a friend of mine to do a full detail on it, then parked it and covered it with a high quality fitted cover. It gets taken out and drove once or twice a month so it should'nt be too much work when I get home.....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');