• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here from NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here from NY

Hello everyone. Im new to the forum, but not new to detailing. Been doing it for a few years now as a part time thing, but I know there is always more to learn. I have finally decided to take my part time passion and start my business. Im going to do more than just detailing though. Gonna supply all sorts of accessories from lowering kits to lift kits and rims. Also going to do all the installs and some custom body work and one off cars. Ive been wanting to do this for many years and now I finally have the capitol and the support to get things rolling. I look foward to being a part of this community
    Eric

Re: New here from NY

Welcome to MOL!

There is a wealth of information to be learned here.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Welcome to MOL !!!
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
        Welcome to MOL!

There is a wealth of information to be learned here.
        Thank you, and Ive been browsing the pages already and everyone has some good tips and tricks and I plan on giving back as well.

Comment

Welcome to MOL Eric. Sounds like a one stop shop you have going.
          Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
          2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
          2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');