• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally took the plunge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally took the plunge...

And bought a G110v2. After months of lurking and seemingly becoming obsessed lately with the way my car looks, I've gotta tell you guys, the knowledge base on this site is simply amazing. Plus, you don't get the "troll" responses like you would on some auto websites I visit. People here seem to always try to help, no matter how minute the problem may seem.

Anyway, a little bit about myself. I have a silver 08 Lancer Evolution X and my wife's car aka my summer project is an 09 Honda Civic. I call it my summer project because it's black. When I tell you it's swirl city, I'm sure you can only imagine. Seeing Shawn T.'s thread about his black civic is what got me interested in getting similar results for my wife's car.

Thanks for reading! See you in the detailing 101 section because you can never do enough reading!
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR- Apex Silver
    '09 Honda Civic EX - Nighthawk Black

Re: Finally took the plunge...

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Welcome to MOL.

Comment

Welcome to The Forum.

You're on the right way to turn your Summer Project into a show car. Your G110v2 will be a super helpful tool.

Comment

I agree with you this environment is more inviting and conducive to learning the art of detailing than some other sites where fan boy passions are allowed to roam without restriction.

The friendly and no-troll environment was established early on by MOL's original forum admin, Mike Phillips, and has been maintained by our excellent moderators and current forum admin, Mike Stoops.

Welcome to MOL.

Comment

Welcome!

You are correct, this a bit of a 'different' forum. Opinions and ideas are treated as that, not a license to attack or degrade.

Bill

Comment

Thanks all that have replied! I feel like I joined a brotherhood lol!
              '08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR- Apex Silver
              '09 Honda Civic EX - Nighthawk Black

Comment

Mm.. your blue tracksuit and cup of punch will be arriving shortly.
                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');