• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guys and startup detailing buisness from SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guys and startup detailing buisness from SoCal

Hi all, I've made a few posts here and completely forgot to make an introduction! I've personally been into detailing for about 2 years now, just with my cars but recently dove into the world of detailing for dollars. One of my co-workers and I recently started up our own semi-pro detailing buisness called Echelon Auto Care. We mostly do friends/family cars, but every once and a while we get an outside customer for a simple detail, headlight restoration, or sometimes even a paint correction. I've been using a rotary for a while now, but after the detailing 101 class with Mike, I made my first DA purchase and went with the g110v2 and MF kit and I'm never going back lol. If you want you can check out some of our work at Echelon Auto Care and if you would be so kind hit that LIKE button to help us get some popularity lol. Thanks for welcoming us into the forums!
    Last edited by Andy M.; May 12, 2011, 01:57 AM. Reason: no links before thirty legit posts. Andy M. MOL Moderator

Re: New guys and startup detailing buisness from SoCal

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');