• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and yet another newbie from MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and yet another newbie from MA

Hey guys,
    I threw out my armorall products and other assorted brands and decided to exclusively use meguiars. Their line of product seems great...I was originally sold a couple of years ago on their NXT wax. very nice stuff...and I've used zymol before.
    I have an 08 sierra all terrain...in black... nuf said.
    I also enjoy their motocycle detailer on my 00 zx6r.
    ...oh yeah, I use their quick clean and quick wax on my bass boat, which is a beautiful red flake with grey trim. (neste marine flake job top notch)

see ya

ace57

Re: and yet another newbie from MA

to MOL.

Hmmm, black truck huh? Keeping mine clean is enough to make me crazy! Have fun here and be prepared to learn more than you thought possible about car care, they people here are "Car Crazy"
    Last edited by G_S_DB; May 15, 2011, 10:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
    2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');