• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from San Antonio, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from San Antonio, Tx

Hello, I am from San Antonio, Texas. I started keeping up with my own cars (Currently 2006 350Z and 2008 Ford Ranger) when I got back from the military this January. I tried many of different waxes but for some reason I was constantly drawn back to Meguiars. The Advance auto parts store near me keeps a nice selection of both the professional and consumer lines. I kept getting comments on how clean and nice my cars always looked and eventually people started asking me to detail their cars. One thing led to another and before I knew it I had a G110v2 with a bunch of pads and tons of Meguiar's products in my garage. Literally I had to go buy new shelves bacause I didn't have space . I doubt I make much money because I charge so little as I mostly detail for friends and family, but it pays for my detailing habit to keep my car pristine which makes me happy. I haven't attempted a paint correction yet because my Z is white and the swirls are minor and very difficult to see, even in full sun, but I have polished with both UP and M#7. Hopefully I will get a chance to use the UC sometime soon.
    Drinkin' the Meguiars Kool-Aid

Re: New from San Antonio, Tx

Welcome to the family from Olympia, WA!

Comment

Re: New from San Antonio, Tx

Hey man, welcome! SA here also.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');