• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newby and wondering why I can't find my favorite product:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby and wondering why I can't find my favorite product:(

I'm new to the forum, but not to Maguire's!!! Love the products. My husband and I have been using them for years. We were sold when my husband washed his old '91 Dakota with Mirror Gaze Hi-Tech 00 wash and people thought he had actually had the truck repainted.

Much too our surprise we can't find this product anywhere and are wondering what happened to it? Help Pleeease!!

Re: Newby and wondering why I can't find my favorite product

Pretty sure it has been discontinued.

I think wet sanding was a popular use for it, and it seems like Meguiars has been moving to more of a damp sanding, with just a little water these days.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Welcome to MOL, RamGal!

Oh no! I just checked Meg's 2012 catalog and a couple of my regular suppliers' websites and it looks like M00 has gone missing!

It's a great product, but since it only came in the small size I think most people found other Meguiar's products for routine wash duties. Folks who do a lot of washing usually use wash products they can buy in bulk.

Fear not, Meguiar's other wash product also work great. And they'll save you money, coming in the larger sizes. The product that most closely resembles M00 is M62. My favorite professional wash is Shampoo-Plus.

I don't think you'd be disappointed with the over the counter products like Gold Class or Ultimate Wash & Wax either.

pc

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!
        Scott

Comment

Welcome to MOL!
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');