• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Maine

Hello All,
    Just wanted to say greetings and thanks for having me, I look forward to getting some tips on paint correction. I just picked up a vehicle with paint that I just don't know what to do with. Love the tips so far and as soon as the weather gets better, I hope to give them all a try.

Cheers,
    Jay

Re: Hello from Maine

Hi Jay,

Welcome to MOL!
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thanks Andy!

So its been awhile since I've been on any forums, so sorry if I missed etiquette;
      I posted some pictures of an Acura TL i just purchased, and the hood looks terrible! I think its water spot damage so I did the following by hand and by PC 7424xp

-Clayed
      -Meg's Water Spot Remover
      -ScratchX
      -Ultimate Compound
      -Turtle Wax Black Polish
      -NXT

A lot of spots still remain! I'm not sure where to go next; I was thinking of wet sanding, but I've never done it before. I also thought of doing Dr. Color Chip, but I've never done that either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
      Jay

Comment

Hello and welcome to MOL!!!!
        I love DR. COLOR CHIP!!!
        and thow away your turle wax that stuff is %^$*

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post
          and thow away your turle wax that stuff is %^$*
          I'm realizing that! I bought some the other day and it.....doesn't seem to do anything at all.

I tried a section on my hood after washing, and I couldn't even tell that I had used it - from any angle.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');