• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Florida

Hi,

I'm Randy and I'm from Kentucky, but right now I'm in Florida visiting. Seems like even when I'm on vacation I can't even get away from working.

I've been detailing cars for over 40 years. Believe it or not I started helping my dad when I was only 10 years old and that was back in 1969!

During that time I've used just about every product on the market. Meguiar's makes some products that I like but to be completely honest they do have some products that I don't like. I hope that's not going to be a problem here in the forum.

I usually get all kinds of people asking me all kinds of questions about detailing and the products I use. I always tell the truth, 100% of the time. If you ask me about a particular product that Meguiar's makes, I'll tell you my experiences with it and if I know of a better product I'll tell you what it is and where to get it.

I believe the folks at Meguiar's should be ok with that. After all I'm sure they must know that some car care products from some companies are just plain better than Meguiar's products. If the moderators on this forum are so closed minded that they believe all of their products are superior to all other products then please just delete my account now, because I'm sure I don't believe that and I'm damned sure I'm not going to agree with that just so I can remain a member of the forum.

With that said, I'm glad to be a member, and I hope I can be useful in helping the less experienced members of this forum. Feel free to ask any question about detailing and detail products, directed at me, and I'll do my best to tell you what I know about the subject.

Remember to attack life with everything you've got, because if you don't, it's going to kill you anyways!

Randy

Re: Hello From Florida

Hey Randy,

Welcome to MOL! Glad to have you aboard!
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re: Hello From Florida

Hi Randy, we are lucky to have an experienced guy like you here. Welcome to MOL.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');