• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New forum member who is very impressed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum member who is very impressed.

Hello to you all from Hull in the UK.

I recently purchased a five year old 3 series Black saphire BMW from a main dealer. The car had a few scratches mainly on the hood and they said they would fix them. I wrongly assumed they would re-spray. Anyway the day came to collect the car and it was raining. Had a quick look around and was impressed with what they had done. After a few weeks I noticed what looked like machine polish marks and swirls on the hood. Don`t think they re-sprayed.
    A friend told me about the Meguiar`s website. So purchased Car wash, "Scratch X 2.0" and "Cleaner Wax". What a result.... I cannot believe the difference. The car just looks like new. All done by hand, but so worth all the effort.
    Thank you Meguire`s !!!!

Re: New forum member who is very impressed.

Welcome to Meguiarsonline!!!!

Andy M.
    MOL Moderator
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thanks Andy..looking forward to reading and learning about all the products.
      regards Richard

Comment

Richard, I'm excited to hear of the results you got with Scratch-X 2.0 and Cleaner/Wax! Welcome to Meguiar's Online as well!
        Rick McDonough
        Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
        Meguiar's Inc.
        1.800.854.8073 * 3853
        rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');