• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixed bumper cover scrape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed bumper cover scrape

Have you ever scraped your bumper on a concrete block they use in parking lots to stop you from going too far? It's designed for taller cars than mine because my bumper hits it way before the tires get close. It's been asked here before, how do you polish out those nasty scrapes? Truth is you can't, just takes paint. But in many cases you can't just go to Pep Boys and ask for a can of spray paint for a Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari... So I found a few places that sell color matched paint in a spray can and went at it, came out good. Here's the link to my site with all the steps and pictures along the way.

buellwinkle.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, buellwinkle.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

BTW, here's the before pic -

and here's the after pic -

Very informative post Hope I'll never need to try it though

Comment

Nice work!

What kind of MB is that?
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

thats awesome! Tat looks great and I definatey need that product if they make it fo rmy particlar paint.
        BMW Carbon Black '99 Dakota R/T (Click Here)

Comment

nice. btw its a benz C classe

Greetz bert

Comment

Thanks. It's a 2004 C230.

Originally posted by RDVT4ME
            Nice work!

What kind of MB is that?

Comment

By looking at the wheels, it looks like the Sport version of the C. If so, how do you like it?

I think the sport version of the C class is a great looking car.
              -Bob
              NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

The car has been great, fun to drive, problem free, good gas mileage, comfortbale, handles and performs great, 4 years free maintenance, free full service car washes whenever I need them, can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');