• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing Out the PC (Results)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Out the PC (Results)

I decided to try out the PC and the #2, #80, and, Nxt Wax. I was unable to obtain #83. The right side was done first then I completed the entire trunk.

Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Hey does any one know why the pics are so small?
    Erik Mejia

Comment

I've done that too. In your gallery click on the pic to enlargen it, then right click to get propertires then select all and control c, then hit the image button. Otherwise it's a thumbnail pic. I think I got that right.
      HLH
      MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Hey thanks for the tip I think I got it. Well this was fun, I think it came out pretty good considering it's a 16 year old car with the original place still intact... atleast in most places

Last edited by Erik Mejia; Mar 18, 2006, 11:32 AM.
        Erik Mejia

Comment

looking good mate

Comment

sweet lookin test spot you got there
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Thanks guys... just trying to see what works best for me.
              Erik Mejia

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');