• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Detail from Winter Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Detail from Winter Coupon

During the winter, I have coupons available for customers to purchase a spring detail at a reduced rate. This works well from the customer standpoint (getting an average $25-$50 discount depending upon work required).

Did a Blazer today that was pretty neglected. Sits outside, zero wax, etc. The process took 5.5 hours:

1. Wash NXT wash + clay with soapy NXT in a clean bucket.
    2. DACP on #8006 pad...lot'sa time on this red Blazer.
    3. M21 on a #9006 pad..piece of cake. Easy to apply, let haze and remove with high quality mf.
    4. Windows + vac. The interior "needs" shampoo and extractor to bring it to a high level of detail. The customer was thrilled with the paint and will wait until later on for the interior.

Totoland Mach

Before shot

After: The paint really takes on a nice color with M21

Happy Easter Folks!
    Card carrying Wax-aholic

Looks like you were busy today! Looks good. Heading out to experiment on wifes car.
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I've got that same color on my s-10...that looks amazing! I only like that color on trucks that have been Meguiarized, otherwise they look a little orangey!

very nice!
      "Do the job right, or don't do it!" - Dad

Comment

It's funny about that color: The "before" shot was in the morning and the "after" was in the afternoon. Looking at the pic, there is definitely an orange tone on the before pic.

The owner is super happy with the results. M21 is really starting to be my 1st Choice in final step. I still like NXT, but 21 is just a "shade" glossier.

Totoland Mach
        Card carrying Wax-aholic

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');