• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street rod project is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street rod project is done

1810 hors later this is what it looks like.
    Turned out perfect and I am pretty happy for my 1st time build from just frame rails.

Here is the trunk lid

The complete build can be seen here
    click
    http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Jim it looks awesome!

Great work! This will help take the edge off not owning and driving your last Corvette, which was also incredible.

Where's the Wheelie Bar?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Awesome car iceburgh

All 1810 hrs. will be well worth it in hindsight, I'm sure they will.

How about some details about the car???

Comment

The car is a '32 glass car with a steel hood and deck lid. The engine I built is a 377 small block chevy should be around 425-450 hp an dthe car only weights 1980 pounds.
        All lines are braided stainless , ron francis wiring, Billet specialtie wheels 18's and 16's.
        No handles everything is shaved and is electronic.
        Just ton of fun buidling this from the ground up.
        Look for me at any shows on the east coast

Comment

car does look great!!!! even though I go to all the shows on the east coast that involve imports, I'd love to see that at a show! great work!

where are you at in PA? near pittsburgh I'm assuming?? i'm down at the other end of the state!

great work

Comment

Originally posted by tgfhatch
            car does look great!!!! even though I go to all the shows on the east coast that involve imports, I'd love to see that at a show! great work!

where are you at in PA? near pittsburgh I'm assuming?? i'm down at the other end of the state!

great work
            I grew up in Pittsburgha nd go out often but I am 15 minutes from Carlisle so not far from you at all. If you see the Meguiars rigs at any of the shows I am usually there working or hanging out. I am sure you have seen my Vette before

Comment

OH SAWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be showing in Carlisle on May 5th - 7th at Performance and Style!! I'm sure you won't be at that one. I'm sure you don't like imports to much!

Do you work for Meguiar's??? Or just voluteneer to help out with the rigs??

To bad you aren't closer, I'd ask if you wanted to bring your street rod to a show I"m helping throw in 2 weeks!! get a little different flavor

Comment

I will be in Knoxville that weekend... I am not sure any truck will be at that show.
                I work part time for the SE department.
                I usually work the east coast shows and a select few in the midwest and hope to do SEMA again this year

Comment

that's awesome burgh!!!! are you expert in removing swirls?? cause i need it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm to the point of paying to have it done since I can't achieve the results i want, doing it myself.

well I will look for you at some event, even though I've never been to an event that meguiars was at!!

I'd love to go to sema as well!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oops didn't mean to do another post!

Comment

WOW!!!

Alex
                      Mandarina Racing

Comment

the car looks incredible!
                        BMW Carbon Black '99 Dakota R/T (Click Here)

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');