• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Busy Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Day....

Today I washed my car, the decided to clean up the wife's Buick, inside and out. I didn't have time to really polish and wax hers, so I used AIO and was very pleased. First time I have used it.

and here's what I get to tackle tomorrow, luckily I have some help lined up to tackle this beast. Too many black vehicles!

Hope to get some good shots of this when I am finished...

Good work!
    Yukon XLs are massive beasts! I would have to start charging by the sqft lol
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Looks great! Like you said too many black vehicles, one is enough for me.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Tom , what do you use as an LSP on your GP? Looks great!

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

CRAZY !!!...I have a black car and it's tough to keep it looking good but NOTHING looks better when it's clean than black...great job and I appreciate how much work it takes to get to the point where you're vehicles are...nice job !!
          Bill Poirier
          West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Thanks much guys, I appreciate the compliments very much as I just finished up that Yukon I did today, I will post the pics as it turned out really nice as soon as I get my second wind!
            I am glad my brother in law helped me today, no way I could do all the steps to that thing by myself in one day and I am whipped!

RamAir, thank you, last week I decided to give my GP the Spring detail kind of late, I just finished up my classes for the summer so I hadn't had the time. Anyways, I washed, clayed, polished with 80 on the PC as I had some minor marring from winter, etc, and used 21 to seal it with. The next day, I broke out 26 and topped the 21 with it. I just love that stuff on a dark colored car....

Tom

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');