• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High res som ws6 night pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2001somws6
    Cant go wrong with a gto. I was in a few of them and i like it alot. But now im looking to get a 4 banger (saturn ion) and keeping this beast home.
    You're in FL so the Ion can't be a winter beater LOL! I can understand not wanting to put too many miles on the TA. OTOH cars like that were meant to be driven, so I used mine as a daily driver and took vacation days when the roads were too bad in winter.

You will save on gas with the Ion, but you will have an extra car payment that offsets that. MPG was not bad on my TA at 18-20 MPG combined city highway commuting. You'll probably get low mid 20s at best with the Ion in city driving. But you will save wear and tear on the WS6.

I'm thinking of getting an '06 GTO. I want 400HP! The split exhaust outlets and hood scoops are a plus too. Not that the '04 is slow LOL! If gas prices stay high maybe I can get a deal on one.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');