• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 hours polishing ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man that look sweet....

NICE WORK!!!

Comment

I think the first pic is of a F430, I got a model of the F430 at my desk and I noticed the vent adn window location, but I could be wrong...
      Last edited by BlueTooth; May 17, 2006, 03:17 PM.

Comment

the first is definately a ferrari (the cavallino, duh)

for the initiated, they'll know its a 360 or F430 due to the air intake (or oil cooler intake depending on the side, but since this is the driver side, its the air intake) above the rear tires.

however, the gas door with the cavallino and the ridge on it is specific to only one of these cars: 360, 360CS, F430

and it happens to be..........

the 360 challenge stradale

so thats my highly educated guess.
        for the record, i guessed number 2 to be a noble M12/M400, but evidentally was mistaken
        Lancer Evolution VIII
        I4T

Comment

evidentally there is a 20 minute rule on editing posts?

so this is my edit to the above post:

[edit] so if you go to joe's link posted above, on the second page as you scroll down you see car #1 and notice the scuderia badge on the front fender, indicating a CS (because we already know its a 360), but that isnt definate proof as many owners add on scuderia badges after the fact for the complete look. but of course scrolling down more you see the ferrari badge on the engine lid (in case there was still some doubt) and scrolling down more you see the challenge rear grille (which incidentially doesnt prove much because many perfer the challenge grille to the stock rear end cover) then there is the challenge stradale badge on the grille, which makes it pretty clear. of course theres the carbon fiber CS mirrors as well.

[edit to this post] evidentally someone on the other thread on page 3 (didnt read it until after this post) asw all the pictures and guess it to be a 360CS, eh, guess i was late. but for hte record, i figured the car from the first picture posted here, i didnt cheat
          Last edited by rammsteinmatt; May 17, 2006, 04:32 PM.
          Lancer Evolution VIII
          I4T

Comment

You will notice from the other thread that this guy also has a FORD GT. He says the GT smokes the Ferrari and is having twin turbos put on the Ferrari next week.

I will take a picture of the Ferrari engine with the turbos next time we are up there.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');