• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stole my Bro's MARK VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stole my Bro's MARK VIII

My brother just bought a black 94 MARK VIII, which needed some work, so I packed up some supplies and flew to Toronto; here is what I found:

And the reason for all the swirls:

After a day and a half of work, my brother showed up to find his new black car

A nice relection shot here of our Dads 2002 LS wearing # 21

The product used- my brother is so impressed that he will be buying a g-100. There are still some swirls and scratches, but you have to be realistic when dealing with a 12 year old daily driver.

We were all very impessed with how well the NXT metal polysh worked on the chrome wheels. I wish I had a better before photo.

Keep your mast up and your rudder wet !!

Wow....nice job!!!!....where were you able to purchase that size bottle of #21 ??...been looking for one that size...again, great results...
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

It's a sample size given out by Meguiar's Canada. We still can't buy # 21 here, and I'm running out, so I think a trip to WA is coming up.
      Keep your mast up and your rudder wet !!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');