• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just detailed Cobalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just detailed Cobalt

Here is my car after washed and waxed.

Looks great! Have two Cobalts in our family. Great little car(s) so far. In fact, just got 40+ MPG driving from Indy to Butler, PA (north of Pittsburgh) last week to visit family. Where is Waynesburg, Pa?....I am too lazy to go find a map!

Last edited by BoilerPete; Jul 25, 2006, 08:30 PM.
    Purdue Gear head

Comment

Waynesburg is just south of Pittsburgh. About an hour from there. And about 25 minute's from West Virginia.

Comment

Looks good.

IMO, get rid of the front end cover. It's more work then it's worth.

Comment

Not really. It is easy to put on and removing it. I rather have the bra on then those stone chip's in the paint.

Comment

Looking good!

Hey BoilerPete, where's Fairland in relation to Indy? I'm in Brownsburg with is one county west of Indy.
            -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by chevyman2001
              Not really. It is easy to put on and removing it. I rather have the bra on then those stone chip's in the paint.
              I think it actually looks good. Those things usually look awful and do not fit right, but that one is good and tight.

Ill be coming to indy this weekend for the brickyard!! Look out for alittle black corolla!!(no thats not my car )
              Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
              Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');