• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1crzy57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1crzy57

She has a built 350/4 speed/ posi w/3:55

Hood is off at the paint and bodyshop to fix a dent I put in it.

She is going to get disc brakes and a 2 inch lowering in the next month or so.

When I found her in 2001 she had been sitting in a garage since 1983. The prior owner made a 57 fuel injected clone out of her. It wasn't done very well so I put a Holley 750 on her. She also had a wooden dash in her (yes I said wooden) I ripped all that out and replaced it with a stock dash.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Re: 1crzy57

The car looks fantastic, who is your detailer?? lol
    I really like the dash but i am not "feeling" the cd player, it looks out of place.
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I wish I had a CD player-where do you see one?????????????????
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

LOL thats not a CD player? my mistake.. i guess the radio looks kinda funny then. I really like the fact that the dash is painted... they dont make them like they used to i guess
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

This is what I have in the car -

Comment

Looks really good Joe, it encourages myself and I'm sure others to go out into our garages and work on our dreams.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

that interior looks really awesome, theres a guy in my town that will only restore 55 56 57 chevys and they will out sell anything. That looks like a good project, one question how did u put the dent in the hood?

Comment

When I bought the car it had 60s trunk paint under the hood. I found out that was a cool thing to do back then.

It wasn't done very well and was way to hard to remove so I had the hood off to fresh'n it up.

While off I dropped a ratchet on it!!! The dent was from the inside out! DUOGH!

Comment

OUCH, I bet it looked kinda funny on there....lol speed bumps, was it a huge dent or a fairly small one, if its fairly small you shouldnt get any wavs in the sheet metal, if its kinda medium dent there are some chances you could have waves. 50- whenever sheet metal is so hard to get straight again, if you look down the sides of muscle cars and other types you can see waves which measn the vehicle has been in a wreck or careless mistakes have happened good luck with the dent. again awesome car especially that interior great work adn find
                  Last edited by BlueTooth; Sep 26, 2006, 11:17 AM. Reason: I cant spell.............

Comment

Cool looking car Joe!

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

that interior looks great! good job!
                        BMW Carbon Black '99 Dakota R/T (Click Here)

Comment

Not so keen on the wheels, but all else is killer. The interior IS great. That looks like fun to drive. Congrats.
                          2006 Jeep Wrangler X

Comment

Ive got a couple questions for ya, are you going to keep the original paint?

if not are you gonna repaint it with Single Stage or with Clear? Im just curious seeing as you professionally detail cars and have delt with pretty much all different kinds of paint.

Comment

Orig copper and white paint are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');