• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bored? So it was nice out yesterday and today so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored? So it was nice out yesterday and today so.

Two coats of cleaner wax? is there a such thing as TOO MUCH???

This was two coats of cleaner wax, call me crazy, or call me whatever to my suprise i took my time, it got rid of swirll marks and a few light scratchs Inless i was seeing stuff im thay are gone and the reflection :wow:

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...g_sig_copy.jpg

Re: Bored? So it was nice out yesterday and today so.

Great job that really does look good. I love a freshly waxed car!
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

One of the things we like to do at our Saturday classes is share with our students 2 simple rules of marketing that will determine your success.
      1. If the product inside the bottle does what the label on the outside of the claims it will do people will buy a second bottle.
      2. If the product inside the bottle does what the label on the outside of the claims it will do people will tell their friends who will then buy a bottle and then a second bottle and of course tell their friends.

This is called word-of-mouth advertising, it's the strongest, most powerful type of advertising and something you cannot pay for.

It's also the reason the wax you're using is still around since it was introduced 33, almost 34 years ago in 1973.

Here's the first Consumer products Meguiar's introduced in 1973,

Cleaner/Wax Paste

Cleaner/Wax Liquid

We don't know how many car waxes have been introduced to the market since 1973 and have failed, but it's probably safe to assume more than one and even more than a dozen! Point being, Meguiar's A12 Cleaner/Wax is still around and still as popular as it ever was because the product in the bottle does what the label claims it will do.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Used it for years.
        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

WOW!!!

That's a nice reflection. As Mike's rule #2 says... I just might have to go get a bottle of that. Hey Mike, I don't think i'd use that old wax might not be good anymore.
          Scott

Comment

That is a fact. My wife's drive thru espresso business looked like it wouldn't work and the stress levels were quite high this past year but word of mouth has caused people to come to her little shack and purchase coffee/espresso/smoothies, whatever and business is quite good.

Now if I could sneak down and attend a seminar with you guys, I could polish my technique and maybe open my own detail shop on the side. People love my work on my own cars and asked me to do theirs, I tell them I need practice and not very comfortable doing other people's car as of yet.

This site is great.

Aaron
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');