• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric Red Tiburon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Red Tiburon

I wanted to show off how I spent my Thursday. The owner of this car had taken it through a touchless carwash not long after she had gotten it and has had some pretty stubborn water spots ever since. They were an easy fix but it was hard to get before/after pics of them. The before pics are after a wash, dry & clay, and it already looked pretty decent.

And the swirls(as I said, not too bad)...

M80 via PC, #7 & #26...

Its amazing how that #7/#26 combo really deepens the color on a darker vehicle. As usual it was dark when I got done with this one so I actually dropped by her workplace to snap a few shots yesterday. On this particular day she parked at the very front of the lot. I wonder why........
    "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Re: Electric Red Tiburon

nice
    alberto gorin
    known as gorin002

Comment

Great Detail ....

Comment

Can I lick it??

Comment