• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to the dealer and they were impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the dealer and they were impressed

I when to my dealer today to get my radio fixed and when they brought my GTI out front, most of the salesman, and several customers gather around and were very impressed with the finish. One of the sales people was trying to sell their ‘Touch of Class’ which went down in flames when I told them that this shine is 100% Meguiar’s NXT.

When I got home I had to clean all of the finger prints off, and they were everywhere. SO many thanks need to go to Mike and everyone else at Meguiar’s for putting out the superior products, keep up the great work.

And my new wallpaper, but much larger
    ---
    Ignorance can be overcome but stupid lasts forever !

Re: Went to the dealer and they were impressed

That's a great feeling, huh? A few months back I got rear-ended and had a similar experience at the body shop. And that last picture really is very good.
    "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by cornflake_81 View Post
      That's a great feeling, huh? A few months back I got rear-ended and had a similar experience at the body shop. And that last picture really is very good.
      I'm just a software engineer who knows how to take snapshots so when one turns out I'm happy! Thanks
      ---
      Ignorance can be overcome but stupid lasts forever !

Comment

looks fantastic.... very nice car

Comment

Car looks awesome. Nice pic's to. Thats one great feeling when you get that many compliments at once. Way to go.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');