• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet 57 Belair Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet 57 Belair Coupe

This 57 Chevy Belair Coupe (pillarless) was such a privilege to work on. This car was completly detailed on the outside including all chrome, window, paint, etc, etc. It took 2 days to polish. This bellair was being prepaired for our Beach Hop, which is a five day gathering of classic cars, hot rods, etc. At the beach. There would probably be more than 1000 cars there. This is a show we would love to go to and do some advertising however work and kid commitments prevents this. Hopefully the car will win best Chevey...

Will let you know.

Products used::: M83, M80, Nxt Wax, chrome polish, and plenty of elbow grease.

BEFOR

AFTER

Have A Smurfie Day
    Take Pride In Your Ride...

Re: Sweet 57 Belair Coupe

wow. Iwant one. That 57 is beautiful. Great reflection, gloss depth everything. Great work. Its a shame you can't go to the show. Iagree family comes first. Great work.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a sucker for red 57's (see my gallery). And Smurf, this one is a fine example. You did an outstanding job and the owner also did a super resto. Great work and good luck.
      Bubba
      98 Chevy Xtended Cab (Supercharged)
      69 Camaro
      57 Chevy
      01 Suburban (wife-mobile)

Comment

You did a great job! This just goes to show that a car can look outstanding from a distance, but still doesn't have a show car finish. Way to bring it out!
        "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

BEAUTIFUL WORK, AWESOME CAR, but please don't hate me for my PILLER! LOL!

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

A classic ride in my favorite color!

Nice work.
            -Bob
            NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

I love those classic's!

Awesome job!
              2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
              2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Very nice!
                "Between the possible and the impossible, lies what makes a man"

Comment

Fantastic!

Brings back a memory or two. My stepfather had one of that same exact color scheme, inside out, except it was a convertible. That was in 1966, before they were classic. He refurbed the interior, which had been spray painted black--seats and all. He also replaced the rag top and rebuilt the engine after a cracked flywheel. After all that, he sold it to a neighbor and their teenage daughter got t-boned in it and it was totaled.

Comment

All I can say is WOW!
                    Just drive by my house, I will leave the garage door open so you can pull it in. Drop the keys in the mailbox!
                    LOL!
                    Great Job!
                    "Meguiar's, Im back home Again, and plan to Stay!".
                    They call me "Blue"

Comment

Thank you to all for your wonderful comments
                      If you noticed there are no exhaust pipes out the back
                      They finish half way down the car and face to the ground
                      The tone that it give out is unreal it has the sound of a super charger
                      Have A Smurfie Day

Comment

That would be fun to hear! It came out just beautifully. Sorry you can't attend the show, but hopefully they'll bring back some good news for you!

Comment

Yes spoke to the owner today on the phone and he was saying there where at least 2500 cars at the show DAM I wish I was there

also was saying he has had plenty of wonderful comments on how the car look
                          Have A Smurfie Day

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');