• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Detail from the UK ona new E92 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Detail from the UK ona new E92 M3

Enjoy the pictures guys!

Re: Amazing Detail from the UK ona new E92 M3

He did an amazing job and the car looks new again, but am I the only one who got a bittersweet feeling after looking at the pictures? Just look at how the owner let the car get after only 1300 miles, it's obvious he/she isn't going to be taking care of the car. It actually kinda makes me mad haha.
    --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

OMG that was unreal - what a fantastic job....you should be proud.

Comment

That car is sexy. Nice car, no owner care, that's a shame

Nice job cleaning it

Comment

Awesome work!
          SYDSTER

Comment

That car was abused for so little miles. What a great job bringing it back to its awesome glory. Great work.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Excellent detail job! That was a filthy new car!

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
                He did an amazing job and the car looks new again, but am I the only one who got a bittersweet feeling after looking at the pictures? Just look at how the owner let the car get after only 1300 miles, it's obvious he/she isn't going to be taking care of the car. It actually kinda makes me mad haha.
                Yep-Ifelt the same way my friend!

Comment

Some excellent work there, well done.

How long did the entire job take? Seems like the hours were adding up pretty quick early on.
                  ''Find a job you love and you will add five days to your week!''

Comment

I seems fairly obvious that the vehicle was driven on winter roads. It wouldn't take 10 miles on those roads to make the car look like this. I wouldn't take the before pictures as someone who doesn't care about their vehicle. Afterall, the owner did bring it to this detailer (with obvious skill) to be cleaned up.

On a side note, I've never ever ever seen white glow like that. Phenomenal job! To say I'm amazed and astonished would be a slap in the face. Webster couldn't even define a word to describe that BMW.
                    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

The car looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');