• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 Legend Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Legend Coupe

Had some fun with this one, finally had the time to clean my own ride for once. I washed the car with ONR then I used my Meguiars G100 buffer with Meguiars #83 polish followed by two coats of Meguiars #26 Hitec Yellow Carnuba wax. After waiting a day, I wiped the car down with Meguiars Last Touch Spray Detailer. I cleaned the tires with Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner, wheels with Meguiars Wheel Brightener, dressed the tires with Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Shine. And finally I dressed the plastic trim with Meguiars #39 or 40, not sure, but its their rubber/plastic cleaner/conditioner. Dont think im a Megs freak do you? lol Enjoy!

Re: 95 Legend Coupe

Nice reflections!!! Meguiar's freak.....eeeh.....not quite with a competitors spary on the roof. Just kidding, I think I use their glass cleaner (IG). Either way, looks good and nice license plate.
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Question, how did you make your paint out of mirrors? hehehehe Real nice shine.

Comment

Awesome job, I've always thought #26 is the best looking LSP!

Hey how did you get #83 to finish so nice with no hazing, especially considering it's black? Did you use the #83 with a finishing pad instead of a polishing pad? Did you use the #83 in the areas that you can't get by PC?

Matt

Comment

Really looks great! Way to go!
          SYDSTER

Comment

Your car looks fantastic. Way to go, Love the reflections.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

awesome looking car. I noticed you're in georgia, as I am, did you buy your products locally or have to order them? I'm having an heck of a time finding products locally.

thanks, and again Great Looking Car!

Comment

Looks great, the shine seems a mile deep, is it CC or a single stage paint on there?

Comment

Very nice job!
                  I really like the reflection shots

Comment

Originally posted by akajoker View Post
                    awesome looking car. I noticed you're in georgia, as I am, did you buy your products locally or have to order them? I'm having an heck of a time finding products locally.

Oreily's Autoparts can order most of the mirror glaze line for you and they can usually have it same day (some items arrive in 1 to 2 days.)

Originally posted by 93ZF6 View Post
                    Looks great, the shine seems a mile deep, is it CC or a single stage paint on there?
                    Its clear coated. Surprisingly the car is not just black, but also has gold flake in the paint too.

Comment

Our very own Tom MacDonald owns a Legend about this year, we'll send him the link so he can look at his Legend and then look at your Legend and then do this...
                      Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                        Our very own Tom MacDonald owns a Legend about this year, we'll send him the link so he can look at his Legend and then look at your Legend and then do this...

Thanks, id love to see his

Comment

Originally posted by akajoker View Post

I found another place in my area (just 2 miles down the road) that wasnt mentioned on Meguiars Dealer Locator, its the Sherwin Williams Auto Finishes at Thomas Crossroads here in Newnan, Georgia. They had a great amount of the Mirror Glaze line there and would be able to get anything meguiars has to offer.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');