• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Nova (Opel Corsa A) Basic detailing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Nova (Opel Corsa A) Basic detailing!

Ok this is my car, its a 1992 Vauxhall Nova GSi (although some will say its not its a GTE!) this at the moment is my Show and Daily driver but hopefully will be taking a backseat soon when i get my second car. it was fully resprayed coming up 2 years ago but needs more work including a new boot lid!

I Also look after my other half's MG ZR 120, this needs the doors and rear bumper sctrach Xing, hopefully to remove the sctraches on it!

both of these cars had just been washed in NXT Gen wash with a quick coat of Crystal Carbanura wax.

I also Drift this,

Real or not?

its not real! a 1:10th scale model, on a Tamiya TT-01 chassis with a BMW M3 Evo shell. sprayed in what would be the modelling world Subrua Blue.
    i also gave this a coat of Crystal Carbanura wax, helps to get the tyre marks off the shell from close drifting!
    hopefully over the next few months i can get some more work done on both the Nova and the ZR and show you guys the results.
    East Anglia Regional Head and JOV moderator Postcodes: LN PE NR IP CB
    Vauxhall Novas - 10 years Built in Spain, 25 years of Refining in the U.K
    The Futures Bright the Futures JOV

Re: Vauxhall Nova (Opel Corsa A) Basic detailing!

Nice! They all look good. Real or not.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

They all look good!
      SYDSTER

Comment

They all look great.
        That drift model is very nice, I've seen some of these RC Drift on YouTube, very cool!

Comment

Cheers guys, i realy thought i had done a good job on the cars untill i started looking around on here!

Yeh we have a Promo video out, and the offical one should be following soon. Search on Youtube for the UK Drifters. if you find the Fools day out (april 1st last year) keep your eye out for a Black M3 Evo, thats me!
          East Anglia Regional Head and JOV moderator Postcodes: LN PE NR IP CB
          Vauxhall Novas - 10 years Built in Spain, 25 years of Refining in the U.K
          The Futures Bright the Futures JOV

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');