• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexus GX470

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus GX470

Sorry I didnt take any before pics this thing was FILTHY! It is nice and shiny now haha. It took a while. I washed the car, I clayed the whole car and then put some nxt 2.0 on her. now she's a beaut. I used the aluminum wheel cleaner( i didnt buy the chrome one) and put some high gloss endurance on the tires.

2003 BMW X5 4.4i

Re: Lexus GX470

Nice work.
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

Looks great. Good work.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Looks real good, that's a lot of car to polish out!

Did you find the things you learned in our class helpful?

Open Class - February 23rd, 2008 - Pictures & Comments

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

It was a bit of work. The back bumper was the worst. It was so big and getting under it to clay and wax was a pain but it paid off nicely.

I could not have done this without the class. Now i take car of our BMW and Lexus.

I did not have the slightest clue before your class.

I remember going into pep boys and being overwhelmed with all the products and how to use them. I thought i would hurt the paint by buying something wrong or applying it wrong and destroy the paint. Now I feel i can really get a car looking good without paying someone(Who would just put swirls into the car anyway).

THANK YOU MIKE!
              2003 BMW X5 4.4i

Comment

Originally posted by seanbreaux View Post

THANK YOU MIKE!
                It's actually thank you Meguiar's and thank your Barry Meguiar's as this is a great company to work for and Barry's a great person to work for.

We hear you on the confusion over what to use when standing in the wax aisle of a car parts store, it can be kind of overwhelming. Glad the class helped clear up some confusion.

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');