• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 Mitsubishi Single Stage Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Mitsubishi Single Stage Original

If only I had the before pictures but too bad my friend deleted it off his camera. Basically this is the original 1991 mitsubishi 3000gt vr4, which came with Single Stage Paint. Which was HEAVILY oxidized, stained, tree sap, name it, it was on there, adhesive from vinyl stickers. The car isn't running right now thats why I couldn't take pictures outside, but for sure, it had no swirl marks when in the sun or holograms! and yes...rotary buffer, products were - M82, M80, M83, M03( i think thats the number for machine glaze), waxes was Gold glass (2 under coats), and last is M21 (2 coats over gold class)

Re: 1991 Mitsubishi Single Stage Original

Great Work! But I think you forgot to wipe it off after rinsing it looks really wet.

SYDSTER

Comment

Looks better then new.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I always thought the 3000GT VR-4's were a cool looking car. Plus when both of those twin turbos came on line, she could really move. 300HP, AWD... It seems like that car was ahead of it's time. Although, if I remember right, it was a little bit of a heavy car, but it handled pretty well. Nice job on the makeover!

Comment

I must show this to my friend. He has the same car only non turbo model, and it's red.. well it looks WHITE because the paints in such bad shape when it isn't wet. I tried to tell him it could be fixed but he didn't believe me.. here is proof!

Thanks a million & Great work! I know how bad the cars look with this paint over time.

Comment

thanks a lot guys! meguiars online forum rocks with cool people! But yeah these cars does move, but it makes me laugh because it's so heavy yet again they decided to save a couple of lbs by using single stage paint! these paint go BAD BAD BAD over time. i can tell it rarely been waxed, i used 2 bars of clay bar for it!

Comment

Oh yeah 97 Supra - NICE SUPRA! I used to have one, it was my first car, 94 MKIV NA-T Supra, man it got so much attention everywhere! I'd walk out from the store with fingerprints everywhere!

Comment

looks great !

Comment

haha, im not lucky enough to get finger prints, mine gets SCRATCHES!

I'm showing my friend this thread right now, I'll let you know what he says...

"Wow" haha he was speechless.

Says come over and hit up his car next lol

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');