• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detail: 2007 Hyundai SantaFe (interior)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detail: 2007 Hyundai SantaFe (interior)

I was called do to this interior, the person told me that the SUV had never been detailed in the interior and that she had some work done to the SUV, installing a new windshield, and the people had "damaged" her interior

The driver seat leather is a little worn out but nothing that it couldn't be saved.

Process
    I started by vacuuming the interior well, getting rid of those loose dirt that could be removed, when everything was vacuumed I started with APC+, sprayed the carpets with is and worked with my Little Green Machine (heated version) a mist of heated water and then suctioned and put in the sun. Same process with the floor of the SUV, some places were hard to reach so I used one of my brushes that could reach and clean that spot.

APC on leather, with a terry cloth towel sprayed directly to the towel and worked APC against the leather. When done with a clean MF towel applied Meguiar's Leather Conditioner

#40 on all vinyl and rubber surfaces, panel, pillars, door handles, console, everything was cleaned out and then with a clean MF towel I removed the excess of product that remained for that natural lookAPC+ - Carpets, roof, floor

When everything was done, I clean the inside of the glass to remove what every product landed or touched the glass

Before

After

Thanks for looking

Re: Detail: 2007 Hyundai SantaFe (interior)

The interior looks brand new! Probably better than new!

I have a Pilot you can do an interior job next time you're in the Mojave desert!

Besides your excellent work and attention to detail, you did an excellent job of capturing and sharing before and after photos of the project. We always really appreciate it when someone takes the time to put down the brush, or the cleaner to take pictures to document to process. It would be faster and easier just to do the job and not take pictures.

Then, you took the time to process the photos and upload them to your gallery in order to share in this thread.

That's a lot of extra work... thank you.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey Francis!!!!!

Great work! Thank you for sharing.

Andy
      101impala
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

That's for the comments guys

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        I have a Pilot you can do an interior job next time you're in the Mojave desert!

I'll call you whenever I'm around!

Comment

Very nice work, i bet she was shocked to see her interior brought back to life like that
          ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
          Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
          210-281-8151

Comment

Hey Francis. That is a very impressive interior. I bet she was shocked when she saw the finished work. Excellant work. I would agree the interior looks better then new. Way to go.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

although it's an '07, it looked dirty already...great job cleaning it up!

Comment

Ewwww, those before pix are awful looking. It looks brand new now!

I have not yet done a leather interior yet.

Thanks for sharing.

Kelly
                MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Awesome Job!
                  SYDSTER

Comment

It seriously looks new. I am impressed!

Comment

So, I don't want to sound like a complete newbie, but what is APC+. The only thing I can think of is "All Purpose Cleaner"? or is this the actual brand name of a cleaning product.

Comment

Originally posted by cman View Post
                        So, I don't want to sound like a complete newbie, but what is APC+. The only thing I can think of is "All Purpose Cleaner"? or is this the actual brand name of a cleaning product.
                        You got it. All Purpose Cleaner Plus, it's a Meguiar's product from the Detailer Line.

Comment

Awesome. Really looks brand new (or better)

Tim
                          Learning new things everyday

Comment

Good job. Everytime i make a tan interior cleaning i always ask the same question: Why it is always the messier person who get light interior color? Get a black interior it won t show as much.

Comment

Originally posted by alfa_164s View Post
                              Why it is always the messier person who get light interior color? Get a black interior it won t show as much.
                              I know but in the other hand I want to continue working

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');