• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My weekend line up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weekend line up..

Saturday was a friends 05 dodge magnum r/t awd..i didnt take any before pics and not many afters..

Washed with Gold Class
    Clayed the hood and roof..
    D151 via UDM white lc pad, topped with m26
    Wheels washed with Gold Class and MF Wash mitt
    High Endurance with excess wiped off the tires..

Sunday was time to give my 06 Magnum Se its weekly clean up..

The engine bay needed to be cleaned badly so i started there..

Sprayed it down with spray nine diluted 4:1, then rinsed it with a power washer, blown with leaf blower to remove excess water, then started and let run for a half hour to dry it up a lil more, applied dressing, and wiped off excess after a half hour..

Onto the exterior..it was recently cleaned up using D151 and topped with m26, so this weekend i just added another coat...

While i was in the back of my apt complex a neighbor who owns a 1985 Porsche Carrera , all original paint etc, came down,took the cover off his car and started to drag a wet towel around his car to dust it off, i stopped him, and quik detailed it for him using UQD, then let him continue with dressing his black trimmings and cleaning the windows, being that he was ok doing that part with out damaging anything, lol..

Heres a few pics of his car and mines together..

thanks for looking..

Re: My weekend line up..

Nice job on that Magnum.

"Darth Vader, your Magnum is ready"

That car doesn't appear to have too many problems with orange peel, very smooth paint job.(my Neon is orange and looks like an orange)

Looks awesome and those Foose wheels look good on it.

Good show
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Great job, looks great

Comment

Nice work bookeem!

I'm constantly on the lookout of you on the streets of North Jersey... if you ever find yourself being tailgated by an erratic white IS350, don't be alarmed!!!

Great job!
        ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Great job with the Magnum and nice save for that poor Porsche

Comment

Nice job. Cars look great.

Comment

thanks guys..

Nappers the first magnum has been repaiinted due to a minor accident ,and had a lot of the orange peel wet sanded, it still has some , but the owner says he will live with it for now until he repaints the entire vehicle again..

3fitty. im on rt 3 east and west all week during commute hours, lol..i wont be as hard to spot as me spotting u..lol..be sure to flag me down though if u happen to see me..

thanks Sal, i could already tell hte owner has done that method time and time gain, as he has some swirling going on, and will e letting me correct that in the future for him..that car only gets the cover taken off once a week for its weekly warm up and run around town on saturday or sunday..the paint is actually in great shape to be orginal 1985 single stage paint..

Comment

Great work on the cars. They look great.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Looking great. Nice work. It is good to see another New Jerseyite in the forum.

Comment

That car looks better than new now! I like the all black too! Great work!

Comment

thanks everyone..much appreciated..

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');