• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Infiniti G35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Infiniti G35

I did a exterior detail on this Infiniti. It was clean overall, the owner was very nice and washed the car before I got there. The car was a re spray the whole car but it was a very very good re spray. It is white pearlasint paint. It was a cool color that showed some depth in the paint. The clear was very soft. One pass of 82 and the water spots and light scratches were gone.
    Process
    1) no need to wash he did it right before i got there
    2) M82 was the perfect choice just right.
    3) X2 coats of NXT 2.0
    4) Tire shine and wheels were cleaned
    Pics are coming. I only have a couple of before shots and mainly after shots.
    Some noticable scratches but they were gone with one pass with M82

The hood after two passes of 82 and all the imperfections were gone except for some scratches the were left from sanding the car.

And the afters, It has a much more deeper reflection and glossyness look to it. the paint is smooth as glass.

Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: 2005 Infiniti G35

Wow, all you needed was 82? That is some soft clear...I bet it looked awesome though...I love the gloss 82 leaves.

Comment

Yeap. It was very soft clear. It was repainted with german paint because it was at a european auto body shop. It was very easy. The paint was awesome to work on, I would love to work on another Infiniti very nice lines. 82 and 83 was in my arsenal I do not have 80 yet need to order some, I wanted to start with the least agressive product I had and it was the right one. The paint in person is so bright in the sun it was blinding. It is a very cool color.
      Alex
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

great job, that must be soft clear coat, you will have a good range when you have #82,80,83, and then its just tayloring the right pads to the job at hand, the car has some great reflections.

Comment

The car looks great. That paint really pops. Good job. Way to go.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Wait a minute. Thats a 4dr G35. Hmm.. didnt knew they have them in that form. Anyhow, great job man! like 3fitty says - who says white cant shine
            Learning new things everyday

Comment

Nice and clean

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys.
                Oh and whenever I detail somebodies car I always show them UQD and tell them it boosts the life of the wax and apperance.
                Alex
                1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');