• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick detail: 2002 Saturn SL, Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick detail: 2002 Saturn SL, Blue

This is my dad's car, He bought it new in late 2001. For being as old and as not cared for (never had a coat of wax, probably only washed a few times a year) as it was, it really wasn't that bad.

He uses it to carry a lot of baseball equipment around (he runs a knothole district and does some umpiring, so there were some pretty good scratches on the trunk I couldn't get out. However I managed to get some out.

Process was:
    wash with hyper wash
    apc/degreaser on the stubborn stuff on the exterior
    #66 on 8006 via PC on most the car
    #80 via 8006 on PC, then #66 on the trunk lid.
    Hot shine tire dressing on tires.

BEFORES:

AFTERS:

nice little reflection:

the #66 really helps add some depth and clarity to that color blue!

Matthew 19:26

Re: quick detail: 2002 Saturn SL, Blue

Nice work! Good looking reflections too. Those scratches on the trunk look like a job for some M105 but the M80 made them less noticable so thats good.

Comment

My Dad has the same car in green and same year. I have noticed that I scratches very easily on the trunk and hood. When I get my DA in December I plan to use it in the spring and try it first on my Dad's car to test products and get a hang on using a DA.
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

Huge improvement. Great work. I bet your Dad was very happy. The saturn looks great.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

nice work a definate improvement.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');