• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriends junk dodge ram trying to get it back and black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriends junk dodge ram trying to get it back and black

this is my girlfriends 95 dodge ram badly neglected doesnt wash it nothing rusting out everything i did half of the hood so far just to show how bad it is its coming along pretty well used body scrub to bring color back that was faded worked well then used ultimate compound, then made another pass with swirl X, polished with Meguiars7 proffessional polish. then used two coats of gold class liquid wax. hope the pictures can show its a lifted up truck pretty big hard to get good pics not to mention i didnt have the memory car in the camera and did not notice untill after i was done so i took a few after all the steps were done remember i did only half. so you can get a good idea how bad it was. All done with the G1100 DA

after the body scrub, ultimate compound, swirl x, meguiars proffessional 7 polish and two coats of meguiars gold class liquid wax.

AHHHH looking much better but car show is in 2 hours so done for the day time to get out the hot rod as it might be sold next friday

Re: Girlfriends junk dodge ram trying to get it back and black

I demand overall pictures of the car. lol

Looks great though, big difference. Why is the hot rod being sold?

Comment

looks a whole lot better... great work! now post some pics of that hot rod!
      - Markito -

Comment

That really does look fantastic. You did a great job, hope all goes well at the show!
        AWB

Comment

I will get some pictures of the hot rod later gotta run i will get some of my dads chevelle to

Comment

hot rod is being sold cause i got laid off and its getting hard to afford even though i just got called back to work start again monday night but who knows for how long last time i got called back it only lasted 9 days so i dont know what to do.

Comment

Brian, for the sake of everyone else reading your posts, please use proper grammar. Capital letters when required, correct punctuation, etc. You have interesting details, however, it is difficult to read what you're trying to get across. I, along with many others I'm sure, find myself skipping over half of what you've written and end up looking at just the pictures. I feel like we are getting sold short. Thanks.

Awesome job on the Dodge. You really brought it back. I, too, want some more pictures when you're done.

Colin
              A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

From the couple of pics of the after. It looks like a extreme trasformation is taking place. We need more pics. Good luck at the show.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Good work with the DA!

Comment

what pad do u use & speed to match the product
                    it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

KC, I used the yellow polishing pad at speed 5 for the UC, and the SwirlX. For the Polish7 and the Wax I used it on speed 3-4, with the finishing pad Should I try something different.

Comment

Originally posted by KC's View Post
                        what pad do u use & speed to match the product
                        pro great work

Keep it up

detailing blog

Comment

Hey KC check out the grand prix I did tonight for my sister in law. Someday I hope to be as good as you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianPow84 View Post
                            Hey KC check out the grand prix I did tonight for my sister in law. Someday I hope to be as good as you.
                            Hey Brian
                            you are mastering your art well, pls dont become me, be better than me
                            rite on
                            you're da man for a moment like these

detailing blog

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');