• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercedes ML 550 - Extreme Wheel Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercedes ML 550 - Extreme Wheel Cleaning

Originally posted by 97 Supra View Post
    It blows my mind that people can neglect their vehicles to this degree, though I can't complain too much because it gives us all a reason to make money.

You did a great job - we all appreciate your efforts and you can be proud knowing you're the reason this guy will be driving around in a vehicle minus the stereo type.

Which one you ask? The one where Mercedes owners all seem to think: "Cars take care of themselves."

*shakes head.*

Thank life for people like us who have more class than that.
    Thanks, this is actually his wife's car
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Looks fantastic man! I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence but there's a newer generation ML that's almost always parked at a nearby strip mall where I get my morning Tim Hortons (if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's the vehicle of a pharmacist at a drugstore a few units down...but I digress) and it has terrible brake dust on its rims too. The spokes were bad as yours but the the outer part (i.e. 'between' the spokes) are completely black - - can't even see the colour of the rim.

The body of the car always seems to be (somewhat) clean...not sure what the deal is about the wheels. *shrug* Maybe the ML's brake pads are terrible for throwing a lot of brake dust on the rims /meh

It still irks me...I want to do a 2-bucket in the parking lot right then and there on their wheels .

Comment

Originally posted by DJJeffMills View Post
        Looks fantastic man! I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence but there's a newer generation ML that's almost always parked at a nearby strip mall where I get my morning Tim Hortons (if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's the vehicle of a pharmacist at a drugstore a few units down...but I digress) and it has terrible brake dust on its rims too. The spokes were bad as yours but the the outer part (i.e. 'between' the spokes) are completely black - - can't even see the colour of the rim.

The body of the car always seems to be (somewhat) clean...not sure what the deal is about the wheels. *shrug* Maybe the ML's brake pads are terrible for throwing a lot of brake dust on the rims /meh

It still irks me...I want to do a 2-bucket in the parking lot right then and there on their wheels .
        Thanks!

It took about an hour to do all four wheels, I was able to get inside the wheel pretty good without having to take them off the truck using a combination of Wheel Brightener, a couple different brushes, soap and water, the water was pure black afterwards.

Its funny since the truck is already dirty again, and the wheels are getting close to where they were before, might wash it later this week if she asks me too.
        Nick
        815-954-0773

Comment

i like to admire they way you dress the wheels
          cool....
          it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

really funny to see how the front wheels were so unevenly dirty than the rear wheels..
            great transformation!
            Ganesa,
            Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ganesa View Post
              really funny to see how the front wheels were so unevenly dirty than the rear wheels..
              great transformation!
              Thank you Sir.
              Nick
              815-954-0773

Comment

Great job once again Nick. I enjoy seeing your work and your passion.
                Tracy
                765-413-7547
                Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Autobrite View Post
                  Great job once again Nick. I enjoy seeing your work and your passion.
                  Thanks Tracy!
                  Nick
                  815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');