• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile-2009 Bmw 135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile-2009 Bmw 135i

Hello Guys
    Heres a new vehicle that one of my clients appointed for some mild correccion and sealent proteccion. it had very low damage from the dealer staff not like some recent jobs jeje. well enjoy a couple of pictures:
    Hola Amigos
    Aqui hay un nuevo auto que uno de mis cliente agendo para correccion y proteccion, no tenia mucho dano de la concesionaria, ni igual a otros trabajos que he tenido. asi que disfruten las fotos..

Starting Stage-Etapa de comienzo:

not too bad, mostly was dirty and paint needed some more shine, there was some glue left from the transport plastics so some solvent was used after the wash wish took place next, wash consisted in 2BM, desontamination, degreasing and wax removal. (in no order). sorry about some pics, but my camera accidently was changed to ISO when i took it out of my pocket.

no muy malo, la mayoria era tierra y la pintura le faltaba mas brillo, lo otro es que habia pegamento que quedo de los plasticos de transporte, asi que solvente fue usado despues de el lavado el cual fue el siguiente paso, el lavado consistio en 2bm, descon. desengrasado, y remover la cera y selladores anteriores (sin orden). disculpen unas fotos, pero mi camara se le cambio los settings del ISO cuando la saque de mi bolsillo.

then the car was rolled back to get the other 1/2 of the interior rim
    despues el auto fue movido para tener acceso a la otra mitad del interior de la llanta.

then we made an inspection for the actual paint condition, swirs and holograms from dealer, i had some trouble to get some good pics due to the color.
    despues hicimos una inspeccion de la condicion actual de la pintura: swirls de la compraventa, me costo fotografiar por el color

then the car was prepped for the correccion stages (theres my work truck en the background)
    despues el auto fue preparado para la correccion

while i was working on the paint, the rims were curing
    mientras trabajaba en la pintura, las llantas se sellaban

iam not sure about QC (quality control) in Bmw but i found a nasty defect in the paint

And finals picts:
    y fotos finales:

while i was finishing the owner got home, he was more than happy for the job, i still need to finish fixing a rock chip in the bumper so i will be going soon to paint it, one of the things that made me laugh was when he asked me why i didnt take it for a spin around the block, after all its a twin turbo, 300hp and 300 torque monster, my response was that i respect other peoples property, iam not going to risk my rep. and buisness for a 2 minute joy ride, he was actualy very pleased by this.... thanks for stoping by, see ya next time.

mientras terminaba llego el dueno, quedo mas que feliz por el trabajo, todavia tengo que ir a reparar un piquete de piedra en el parachoque, asi que tengo que ir para pintrarlo, una de las cosas que me hiso reir fue cuando me pregunto que porque no lo lleve a "dar la vuelta"..despues de todo tiene twin turbo con 300hp/300torque, pero yo respeto los vehiculos de los duenos y se me hace algo incorrecto y muy peligroso dar una vuelta de 2 minutos......igual despues tendre un m5.. haha.. gracias por ver, nos vemos para la proxima.

-Nelson Zapata
    www.advancedetail.webs.com
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile-2009 Bmw 135i

Very good work. The BMW looks great. I would not take it for a joy ride either. Unless he was home and went with you.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Another job well done!

I can't wait what the next detail will bring!!
      For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Another great job.. :]

Well done
        Ganesa,
        Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Great job once again!
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');