• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile-2005 Mitsu. Montero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile-2005 Mitsu. Montero

Hello mol,
    i did this truck today, its a 2005 Mitsubishi Montero 2 door, we had a very hot day today, so i did not take too many pictures because i got so much into it, my bro also took the last pictures. the truck has alot of swirls and deep scratches, also alot of the panels were badly repainted so there was not too much i could do about it, well enjoy the pixs.

Hola MOL,
    hise esta camioneta hoy, es una 2005 Mitsubishi Montero 2 puertas, tuvimos un dia mega caloroso, asi que no tome muchas fotos, aparte que comenze a trabajar y casi no pare, mi hermano tomo las ultimas fotos. la camioneta tenia bastantes swirls y rayas profundas como es un jeep todo terreno estaba bien sucio de la suspencion, tambien habian unos paneles mal pintados que no se podia hacer mucho para arreglarlos, pero bueno disfruten las fotos.

a couple of inspection pics, unas cuantas fotos de inspeccion:

the undercarriage was really dirty, and the last beach trip didnt help either, la suspencion estaba bien sucia y el ultimo viaje a la arena no ayudo mucho jeje...

And some final shiny shots: Y las fotos brillantes finales:

sorry for the short post but its 12:31am (monday already) and i had to wake up at 7am on sunday. so i will go to sleep... good night
    discupen lo corto pero ya es las 12:31 am (lunes ya) y me levante a las 7 am en domingo, asi que me voy a dormir, buenas nochess.

-Nelson Zapata
    www.advancedetail.webs.com
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile-2005 Mitsu. Montero

Great work, once again. You really made the Montero pop. Great job.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');