• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile- 86 Porsche 944 T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile- 86 Porsche 944 T

Hi guys
    heres a couple of pics of a Porsche i did this sunday, as you can see from the pics, this car was really bad. also it was badly repainted so i did what i could with the paint condition i had, it seems that the car was just painted over the old paint with no prepwork so there were scratches that are under the new paint that are imposible to remove, thats one of the thing i dont like about working on old vehicles (more like uncared)...at the end we were able to turn the car from the gray (scratched black) to the way it should be. enjoy the pics!

Hola amigos,
    aqui hay unas pocas fotos de un porsche que hice este domingo, como ven por las fotos estaba bastante mal, tambien habia sido muy mal repintado, asi que hicimos lo que se pudo con la condicion de pintura que teniamos para trabajar, parece que lo hubieran pintado sin ningun tipo de preparacion, ya que habian defectos y rayas donde parece que pintaron por encima haciendo imposible corregir eso, es una de las razones que no me gusta trabajar en autos repintados.. en fin logramos pasar el auto de gris (negro rayado) a como tiene que ser... disfruten las fotos..

I tried to use a bit of sun that came up to photograph the damage but its hard to see.. trate de usar un poquito de sol que salio pra fotografiar los danos pero cuesta verlos..

Dried wax from previous work. sera seca de algun trabajo previo.

Interior also needed some help-Interior tambien necesitaba ayuda

I sprayed this with some 10:1 Suped deg.. let it sit for some minutes, scrubed and nothing happened, i had to go down to straight concentrate to remove all that grease.
    le heche super deg diluido a 10:1 lo deje trabajar por unos minutos despues cepille y nada... tuve que bajar a concentrado directo del galon para que le haga algo de efecto en toda la grasa

Heres a 50/50 shot after correccion on the right side- Aqui hay una foto de 50-50 con correccion en lado derecho

in this pic you can see a bit of the paint condition- en esta foto se ve la condicion que estaba.

Another pic-otra foto

Some 50-50 correction on the left- 50-50 correccion en la izquierda.

Before-Antes

After - Despues

Fender done, door to go- Tapabarros listo, falta puerta

Tailpipe before- Escape Antes

Tailpipe after- escape despues

Rims were removed, to gain access to suspencion and rear of rims, las llantas se sacaron para tener acceso a la suspencion y las llantas.

Before-Antes

After-Despues

Aplying protection- Poniendo proteccion-

and finishing the spoiler- y terminando el spoiler:

And finaly the final shots: y finalmente las fotos finales:

i have a couple of cars this week but..i will leave a preview on what iam anxious to work on this weekend!!!
    tengo algunos autos esta semana pero...les dejo una muestra de un trabajo que tengo muchas ganas de hacer, el fin de semana que viene.

God bless!!

Nelson Zapata
    www.advancedetail.webs.com
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile- 86 Porsche 944 T

What a tremendous improvement. Sure is a shame people get a car like that and neglect it in that way. It looks a lot better. Way to go.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Looks great, Nelson.
      A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

the 50-50 shots are great!
        well done!! :]
        Ganesa,
        Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

What a transformation......quedo re bueno por lo que era......
          David M. Sylican
          Innovative Detailing
          Headlight Lens Restoral
          Detailing Caddy
          Join us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
            What a tremendous improvement. Sure is a shame people get a car like that and neglect it in that way. It looks a lot better. Way to go.
            the owner bough it used, so he wanted just to make it look better so he can sell it.

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
            Looks great, Nelson.
            thanks!!

Originally posted by Ganesa View Post
            the 50-50 shots are great!
            well done!! :]
            thanks, iam starting to get better on those 50-50's

Originally posted by Innovative Detailing View Post
            What a transformation......quedo re bueno por lo que era......
            gracias!!
            Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Nelson, looks good. Big difference before and after.
              Detailing blog: prodetailing.blogspot.com
              Everything else: theseech.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');