• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Detail Chile-2006? Subaru Legacy (Hacked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Detail Chile-2006? Subaru Legacy (Hacked)

Hello Megs,
    i recently got a call from a client that saw some of my work in a forum and called me to take a look at his car that was "polished" recently and he saw "some" scratches, and that the work they did didn't look like mine . well after driving the car to my house, i started with the usual wash and descon. for inspection, because the morning was clowdy (santiago weather) i was suprised at 10 am when the sun came out and showed the awsome job this guys did on my clients car..

Hola Megs,
    recientemente recibi una llamada de un cliente que vio unos de mis trabajos en un foro y quiso que trabajara en su auto ya que fue pulido al parecer hace poco y el vio que tenia unos rayoncitos, aparte que el trabajo que hicieron no quedo para nada comparado al mio .
    bueno despues de llevar el auto a mi domcilio, comenzamos con el proceso de siempre..de lavar y descontaminar antes de inspeccionar, como la manana estaba medio nublado, fui sorprendido a las 10 am cuando salio fuerte el sol y me mostro el hermoso trabajo que hicieron en el auto de mi cliente.

this is some "wax" here in chile, its like shoe polish!!! please dont use thiss!!
    esta es una cera chilena, es como pasta de zapatos, porfavor no usen esto!!

Some pictures before washing the paint-Antes de lavar la pintura,

we started with wheels: se comenzo con las llantas:

Jacked the car up and worker on one at a time: removing rims, degreasing wheel wells and then power washing it, aplying dressing, then aplying wheel cleaner on rims and tires, scrubing and power washer again, install them back on and move on to the next.

Levantamos el auto una punta a la ves, sacando llantas, desengrasando los tapabarros y lavando con la hidro, aplicar dressing, y despues lo mismo con las llantas y neumaticos, despues se instalan y se repite con las otras 3.

after the wash, the sun came up so, we uncovered the car and inspected the condition under all that dirt, look at this pic, you can see were the water is-that is how its suposed to look!!
    despues de el lavado salio el sol asi que destapamos el auto y vimos la condicion verdadera que estaba bajo la tierra. en esta foto se ve el area mojada con agua- asi deberia de verse la pintura!!

some swirls!! water marks, but also!!!:::::::::: HOLOGRAMS TO THE MAX
    algunos swirls, manchas acidas, pero tambien:::: HOLOGRAMAS A LO MAXIMO

after some testing this is how it changed after a 2 stage. this subaru paint was a nightmare, you would look at it and it would scratch.

despues de algunas pruebas, asi cambiaba despues de la segunda etapa de un total de 4.

After looking at this pic a long time ago i wanted to something like it:
    despues de ver esta foto hace tiempo quise hacer lo mismo:

also headlight recieved some attencion:
    luces recibieron su pasada tambien:

after some sealent and wax, out came the final pictures
    despues del sellado y encerado salieron las fotos finales

look at that blue flake, miren ese metalizado al sol !!!

hope you like it, and thanks for looking!!
    keep on shining!

espero que les haya gustado.

-Nelson Zapata
    www.advancedetail.webs.com
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Advance Detail Chile-2006? Subaru Legacy (Hacked)

Very clean.....that customer must of been so happy when they picked up the car....Looks great!
    David M. Sylican
    Innovative Detailing
    Headlight Lens Restoral
    Detailing Caddy
    Join us on Facebook

Comment

its beautiful! Do you have any finished interior pics?
      A Pontiac is a Chevy with better trim.

Comment

ma ma mia
        it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow looks good. Noticed you were using the foam cutting pad with what looked like a G110. What product were you using with it?

Comment

Ma ma mia is right KC!! I'm sure the owner was estatic when you were finished with the Legacy. Can you say a customer for life!!

Keep up the great work Nelson!
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

What a fantastic transformation. Great work as usual. There is no doubt you have a new customer for life. Fantastic results. Way to go.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Innovative Detailing View Post
                  Very clean.....that customer must of been so happy when they picked up the car....Looks great!
                  the owner was extreamly happy, he never imagined it would turn out like that.

Originally posted by paudashlake View Post
                  its beautiful! Do you have any finished interior pics?
                  thats the only thing i forgot, i finished at 6pm and had to deliver the car to the customer house, and forgot about the interior pictures, but my wife helped me on the interior and came out great.

Originally posted by KC's View Post
                  ma ma mia
                  Thanks

Originally posted by xantonin View Post
                  Wow looks good. Noticed you were using the foam cutting pad with what looked like a G110. What product were you using with it?
                  i used some ultimate compound on the cutting pad and its a g220, we have alot of juice here to plug it in to, if iam not mistaken the g220 has more power than the g110 and the PC 2472 (dont know if i got the # right)

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
                  Ma ma mia is right KC!! I'm sure the owner was estatic when you were finished with the Legacy. Can you say a customer for life!!
                  Keep up the great work Nelson!
                  yeahh we hope so, i gave him alot of cards jeje.

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
                  Thanks Colin, no need to worship me jajaja.

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                  What a fantastic transformation. Great work as usual. There is no doubt you have a new customer for life. Fantastic results. Way to go.
                  thanks michael, its been almost 2 months since my first car so it really picking up. iam making good contacts here and also working very closely with meguias chile, the REP. here is a very good person and he said that iam the only one he has found here that do awsome jobs, my buisness info will come out in the Chile meguiars catalog that is coming out...
                  Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

That´s great work....... your work is really good !!! and also i like the traduction in Spanish jejeje ( a friend ....duster car Clean experience.... from Colombia) keep doing very good works !
                    Kristhian Salazar
                    Duster Car Clean Experience
                    Bogota Colombia South America

Comment

it was so dusty! Now it looks beautiful! It looks soooo good!
                      A Pontiac is a Chevy with better trim.

Comment

Wow, what a transformation! Lovin' it!
                        Shane
                        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');