• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Ford Detail (Meguiar's Does it again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ford Detail (Meguiar's Does it again)

Well I did my camaro saturday and yesterday I did my mom's car. My car unfortunantely is white so it looked good but not like a black car. My mom's car on the other hand is black, So today I did a full clean, polish, and wax detail. I started with DC1 with a rotary, moved on to #83 with a da, a coat of NXT by hand, and finally a coat of #26 by hand. I also cleaned up the interior real quick with some NXT Tech protectant. I will be shampooing the carpet in spring. I started yesterday afternoon at 1:30 and got done at 6:30. All I can say is WOW!! Let me know what you guys think... Sorry about the pictures being so dark but it was dark by the time I was done also my camera had a few spots on it. It looks 10x better in real life.

Last edited by 94gpse; Dec 6, 2004, 12:07 PM.
    Nothing but the best, That's why I use Meguiar's.
    1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Dark Baltic Blue
    4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Now thats how you take care of mom, Looks great
    Jeff

Comment

looks good don't forget the wheel wells though...
      FL

Comment

It was an early X-Mas present FlaresideLariat, As far as the wheel well's I know they look bad but by the time I got done with just the paint I was exhausted. The car took a lot of work because we have had it since it was new back in 99' and it hasn't really been taken care of cosmetically. Wheeled out every 2 years waxed once a year with turtle wax So It took a lot to get the car looking good again but all the work was definentaly worth it. Hopefully now it will be easier to maintain.
        4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Comment

Nice looking Taurus...BTW, is that a Duster quarter panel in the back?
          Don
          12/27/2015
          "Darth Camaro"
          2013 Camaro ... triple black
          323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Yep it is a duster quarter panel. My dad is restoring a 71' for his friend.
            4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Comment

Good job!! Time to clean the wheel wells! Lol! Take some pics outside!
              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Will do, I will try and get some when the rain finally stops around here.
                4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');