• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi S4 mild correction clean for the trade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S4 mild correction clean for the trade.

This one was an enjoyable experience, everything went according to plan including a nice sunny day to boot
    Ok, so the vehicle on arrival.

No wash stage pics so the process:
    Rinsed.
    All doorshuts, boot jam, wheel arches, enginine, wheels and tyres sprayed with DG apc via foam blaster, left to dwell then aggitated with various brushes.
    Rinsed again.
    Wheels then cleaned with VP bilberry, megs soft spoke brush and SV style brush then rinsed.
    Whole car foamed with mix of megs apc and VP pH neutral foam, left to dwell.
    Washed with 1 bucket and megs microfibre mitt ( correction was taking place so I dont see the point in 2BM method when doing these jobs anymore tbh )
    Quick clay session with Yellow poly clay and home made lube ( shampoo and bottled water )

AS tango misted over all painted surfaces then roof scrubbed with megs apc and megs brush.
    Whole car thoroughly rinsed then dryed.
    Once again no correction shots but there were plenty of light/superficial scratches all over which were holding back the cars true potential.

Interior was cleaned with good old george and top to toe with megs apc, megs interior brush and megs side lock detail brush, final wipe down with dodo Mr pink interior glove.

Engine after a dress up with carbrite reflect satin matt rubber and vynil dressing.

The polishing process involved some lambswool and power finish work on bonnet due to bird lime and a few random deeper scratches then whole car polished with lake country ccs polish pad and dodo lime prime.
    LSP.....................dodo juice juiced ed, I love it!
    What exterior trim is on this beast was dressed with chemical guys new look trim gel, tyres dressed with carbrite satin finish rubber and vynil dressing, wheels sealed with suapagard spray wheel sealant, all glass cleaned with valetex glass and plastic cleaner, exhausts polished with megs nxt metal polish.
    Wheel arches still looked poor imo but couldnt be dressed as all 4 had material lining rather than platsic.

Lats 2 pics courtesy of the trader whom I did the car for.

And the best one.

Beau Technique
    Member of the autoshine sv detailing network and dodo juice authorised detailer in the UK.

Happy days maxin the waxin.

Re: Audi S4 mild correction clean for the trade.

Wow, love the hood in the last picture. Great work!!

Comment

Looks great. What a huge improvement. Bet he received top dollar for trading it in. Way to go.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Good job!!! Looks Great!!!!

Comment

The vehicle was actually done for a trade seller, he was blown away by how well it came up and wasnt expecting what he got at all, curiosity got the better of him when I did the quote and when I carried the work out he was shocked at how good a car can be done..................I told him I could take it further but not for the money he was paying lol.
          Beau Technique
          Member of the autoshine sv detailing network and dodo juice authorised detailer in the UK.

Happy days maxin the waxin.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');