• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fiesta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fiesta

Hiya, been a while since ive had anything new to post/show, This is my sisters new car, due to an accident her yellow punto was written off around two weeks ago, here is the replacement a 53 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec/Flame. It was in need of a bit of tidying and since I am off work for the week its probably its best chance to be cleaned before she gets her hands on it.

I started off with the interior, a good vacuuming was necessary as it didn’t come with any mats and there was glitter everywhere, all the plastic surfaces were cleaned with APC and then dressed AG Vinyl and Rubber (except pedals/steering wheel).

The engine was cleaned with APC and Gunk Engine Degreaser then dressed.

The alloys cleaned pretty easily which was to my surprise, just needed APC and a soft brush for the corners, Megs Gold Class was used as shampoo for the wash, and all the plastics and grilles/badges etc had been cleaned with APC as well to loosen any dirt.

Washed/Dried - TBM with Megs Gold Class/ Washmitt and Microfibre Towels
    Sprayed some tardis to the lowers to remove some tar although there was very little
    I would have clayed but the temprature is very low and didn’t want to risk marring the finish.
    Polish - AG SRP, Scratch X on a few deeper marks
    Waxed - Collinite 476s including Alloys
    Sprayed with Megs Ultimate Quik Wax
    Trim – Megs Trim Detailer
    Tyres - Megs Endurance Gel

Befores:

After the wash:

Afters (mostly inside due to the rain)

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t55/christian6984/Ford%
    20Fiesta%20MK6/After/DSC00079.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Re: New Fiesta

Great work. Looks very good. Way to go.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

thanks for posting
      it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

lovely job

Comment

Looks great mate! Good cleanup indeed.

Good to see you're still around MOL.
          Learning new things everyday

Comment

Sweet Fiesta! I'm driving a 2009 Euro spec Fiesta in the states right now. Great, fun car!

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
              Sweet Fiesta! I'm driving a 2009 Euro spec Fiesta in the states right now. Great, fun car!
              There a cracking little car, ive had several and the have all been great, i read that the fiesta hasnt been available in the states for years now but good to see its return, great small car for younger drivers, she wanted the Focus but my parents said its too big.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');