• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain dancing by KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain dancing by KC

The very next day I drove out, and it was truly a monday blue.........rain rain rain....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but what i observed while sipping my favourite cup of tea, i literary saw rain dancing, it was as though....bouncing up..like fountains of popping drops in the air...awesome...i wish i video it..cos the neighbour car....doesnt has that rhythmic effect

i just love admiring water beading .... esp after rain..but this time i had both

i just love admiring water beading .

raining all the way ....aiya.....will it be another wasted effort???? I happend to OPTI SEAL the screen & with UQD???? will it work

will it be another wasted effort???? driving in rain without wiper on.....

will it be another wasted effort???? beautifully yours when rain slipping off my screen ...

clear sky clear screen

pictures during my lunch time......amazing...hardly had any visible water marks & stains...inspite of driving 25 KM

pictures during my lunch time......amazing...hardly had any visible water marks & stains.

pictures during my lunch time......amazing...hardly had any visible water marks & stains.

G

2pm pics.....the sky began .....turn its colour & .............heavy down pour from 3- 4.30 pm...aiya.....why is my car being push to its limit again

6.30 pm pics.......although water still visible on t

water beading on the rooff..but the hood is good.....

good thing i protected it........

this morning ta da.....

no bad ya...

2 heavy down pour & traveled at least 150 km & still look good ya

_________________________________________________________________driving tips_____________
    ________advance driving tips_______________________________________________________________

glaring & low visibilty...cos by sun ray...although it is gloomy but glaring

look at this pics....

ta da......
    its my favourite RAY BAND driving glasses..filter away every ray during rain...making un visible visible...before invisible

leaving u again... mission possible pics.....u too can do it

for rest of the write up pls view at http://thedetailers.blogspot.com
    it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Re: Rain dancing by KC

Ah, the power of a properly detailed vehicle. Nice pics, KC. Always like water beading pics.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice rain dance! For a car nut who does not know his Asian cars real well, what kind of car is this?
      Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
        Ah, the power of a properly detailed vehicle. Nice pics, KC. Always like water beading pics.
        tqs sir
        Originally posted by sleepy View Post
        Nice rain dance! For a car nut who does not know his Asian cars real well, what kind of car is this?
        its a Daihatsu Move...Kei car
        called kenari
        it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');