• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flawless Perfection Detailing: Porsche 911 Turbo + Nissan GT-R (Smokey Nagata Tuned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawless Perfection Detailing: Porsche 911 Turbo + Nissan GT-R (Smokey Nagata Tuned)

Porsche done. Now for the two GT-Rs...

One of the few GT-Rs in USA to be tuned by Top Secret's CEO - Smokey Nagata

A brand new 2010 car getting some clay barring done. Before/after

Sealed the car, achieved LOTS of shine on a grey car which is hard

GF helping

Cleared up the trunk and cleaning the track helmet!

Exhaust

0 Swirls

Final shots

Thank you for reading! Enjoy!

Re: Flawless Perfection Detailing: Porsche 911 Turbo + Nissan GT-R (Smokey Nagata Tun

Must be some rich dude if he owns 2 GT-Rs and a 911 turbo... great work!

Comment

Re: Flawless Perfection Detailing: Porsche 911 Turbo + Nissan GT-R (Smokey Nagata Tun

Nice work, great shine!
      There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

Awesome results. The reflections are tremendous. Great work, both cars look fantastic.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Turned out looking great!

Its always good to have your other half to help out. I wished mine would be more "involved".
          Learning new things everyday

Comment

I know from experience its awesome to have a helping hand. There's a GT-R that floats around my campus, you are lucky to have been able to get your hands of 2 of them.

Peace

Comment

A 600hp+ Porsche 911 Turbo w/ 360 Forged wheels. The vehicle was previously "detailed" for $100 something. The owner was also looking for perfection on the paint and it was definitely achievable, only thing is.. this car took me 21 hours to detail because it was horrible.
              Initial condition on the wheels

Getting degreased and cleaned

So the owner supposedly told me he paid someone $100 to clay and wax his car. Here's a brand spanking new piece of fine clay bar. REMEMBER - you only need to clay every 6 months.

Look at what I picked up

After the wash and clay. Looks great right?

Not anymore... The light tells everything. This car was badly swirled up!

Time to bring out the true potential of this baby

50/50 Shots (Fender and door)

Door handles before/after

Cleaning the rack mounts

Left over wax on the handles.. Before/after

Sealed the car, done for the night after 15 hours of paint correction

Paint corrected 98%

Exhaust before/after

The beautiful interior is fully new now

All done. Final shots.

Comment

Great job.. that is all I can say.

Comment

Awesome job! Beautiful cars!
                  www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');