• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MQM Detailing: Mercury Sable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MQM Detailing: Mercury Sable

Here is a customer that I have done in the past. They are into keeping their cars nice and waxed. I have buffed this thing about 6 months ago. It still had very few swirls when I got it back.

M205 by DA was perfect, cleaned surface, removed minor swirling, then a thin coat of M07 Glaze, followed by the new, improved Gold Class Carnuaba Wax.

Interior got the new/improved Supreme Shine (really noticed the scotch guard). Glass Cleaner Concentrate, APC.

After Waxing I used Final Touch. Tires were dress with Hot Rims Gel.

After Shots:

Matt

Re: MQM Detailing: Mercury Sable

I'm starting to think your the reason why I have no business right now lol. Looking good dude!
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Sweet! That's looks awesome! It's always nice when someone helps out by doing a decent job of taking care of their vehicles. I can't believe some people abuse their cars the way they do!

Comment

Great work, inside and out. The paint looks so deep. Way to go.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Yeah anyone who hasn't tried the new Gold Class yet, TRY IT NOW.

I love it just as much as NXT. Very easy to apply/remove, smells great, nice yellow color.

Thanks for the comments.
          Matt

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');