• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 Gold Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Gold Honda

Well I'm hoping this forum isnt just for paint ... ive been cleaning this car for about 3 months now on a 3 week cycle. The owner is an elderly lady who recently had her grandchild visit for a few weeks. Now the grandchild has gone back to mum i took the first possible opportunity to remove the stain left in the back floor. It appears to be a liquid stain probably coke. After a vacuum and a quick dust i whipped out the Meguiars cloth and trim cleaner (although the bottle in the pictures doesnt suggest it) it was my mothers empty bottle and i refilled it for her with some i had on me at the time.

heres a picture of the stain below...

the whole process took about 3 minutes ... and pretty much all of that was waiting for the product to work into the stain.
    using the full trigger action about 6 times produced a nice foam

then with a damp cloth i dabbed at the stain changing to a clean portion every few seconds. And low and behold ...........

The stain looked pretty tough and i thought would take a few applications. Best thing is i got to have a drink while i waited for meguiars to do all the hard work & the customer thinks im a hero. I've promised to print out some pictures for her like the ones you see in this thread.

Well heres a few more pictures of the rest of the car for those that are interested

All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

It's nice when the products do the work for you!
    Quadruple Honda Owner
    Black cars are easy!

Comment

It does look great! that`s very clean inside there...

Comment

thx - its amazing how a regular cleaning routine makes the car easier and easier to clean every time. the car is garage kept which makes my job so much easier. I believe she will upgrade to a new car this year sometime

Comment

This is a real sleeper products. Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior Cleaner

It works great, even in the house. When we lived in Oregon, our house had almost white carpet in it, with a small toddler and a Boxer puppy, we had plenty of opportunities to put this product to the test and I can't say it's ever let us down.
          • * Spray on
            * Work in
            * Allow to penetrate for approximately 30-40 seconds
            * Blot out with a plush, 100% cotton terry cloth towel or lay some folded paper towels over the spot and stand on them

Your spot will be history. Even though I've never had any problems with this product in the house or in the garage, it's always a good idea to test a product like this in an inconspicuous area the first time you use it on any unfamiliar surface to insure the colorfastness of the material you're working on. Meguiar's goes to great length to make sure all our products are safe and effective, but we cannot be responsible for the quality of all of the the carpets, fabrics and upholstery made in the world.

Mike

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Nice grass SpiritKing! Is that your lawn?

I want to know how in the world I saw 'Honda Goldwing' in the topic of this thread. I was quite puzzled when I saw pictures of an interior,
            FL

Comment

Mike,

mum uses that product in the house only .... Both my father and mother had a very sucessful contract cleaning business for over 20 years... she tells me this is the best product she has ever used & keeps a bottle of it in her house for when my nephews come around. She likes it for the resons you mentioned above .. its easy to use, fast to act & mostly guaranteed the same results time and time again. I introduced it to her when doing a car quite a while back. She witnessed how easy it was and just had to have it. - its particularly handy on the new sofas

FlaresideLariat,

not sure where you got goldwing from hahaha. But i can say that i was having a bit of a chuckle with my girlfriend here at the comment about my mothers lawn. Its the 2nd nice comment about it in as many details i have done there. the other reference was in
              this thread here

Perhaps i should take some photos of it all and put them up in the break room ... thx for your comments so far

Comment

Meguiar's products certainly do make things easier!

Great job, congratulations on getting that stain out.

Chris
                Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

haha, SpiritKing. It has really nice color to it. How does it feel to the touch? yes post some more pics of it! lol
                  FL

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');