• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday's Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's Detail

Here's some pics of yesterday's detail.

wash,83,nxt

before

half done

after

Thanks Meguiar's
    Jeff

Nice work!

Who, or "what" was living in the back of that truck!
    Boss_429

Comment

7 and 10yr olds
      Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by alanceperson
        7 and 10yr olds
        I feel your pain. I have a 9, 5, and 2 year olds. They believe their mother's minivan is a rolling trash can. I harp on them about it all the time. There are juice stains in the carpet which will require some special attention soon.

Truck looks great!

Comment

Re: Yesterday's Detail

I like how it's now got that wet look shine. What was all that white stuff in the back seat? What is that long thing running down the windshield? Did you use a rotary or a PC?
          FL

Comment

whoa dude - crankup the shine!!!
            how long did this detail take ??
            your results are spectacular especially the difference in the interior.. what kind of chemicals did you use to clean the carpet?

great results well done
            All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

Comment

Deep, Wet-Look

Mike
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

The line on the windshield was the neon sign on the gas station. The white powder was like a real fine sand not sure what it was for exact.

Took about 8 hours . 3 on the outside 4 on the inside. Clean carpet with 1 to 10 ratio of woolite and water let stand for about 10 min then scrubbed & extracted with wet vac. For hard spots used Meguiars APC mix 1 to 4 with water.
                Jeff

Comment

Nice work on the outside and inside. I hope you wore gloves to clean the inside.

Eric
                  Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');