• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003 Dodge Durango SXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Dodge Durango SXT

2003 Dodge Durango, 78k miles.

One step exterior, interior.

I went and collected the vehicle at 5:00 am.

The truck was in very fine shape and the owner was looking to keep it that way.

Befores:

I rinsed the wheels, tires, and wells, then cleaned them with All Purpose Cleaner, Super Degreaser, Wheel Brightener, and then foamed them up with 5oz of Deep Crystal Car Wash and 3oz of Super Soap. I agitated then rinsed.

the body was foamed up with a combo of Shampoo Plus and Super Soap, then hand washed with several Meguiars wash mitts and a bug sponge where necessary. I also applied some Body Solvent to the grille and all lower fenders.

I dried the vehicle with several Water Magnets after it was rinsed off and sheeted.

I then turned my attention to the door jambs. I cleaned them with a combination of All Purpose Cleaner and Last Touch Spray Detailer and cotton towels.

I did a dry brush and vac on the interior.

Areas of the carpet and seats that were lightly stained were spot cleaned with All Purpose Cleaner, a toothbrush, then given a vac, hot water wipedown, then a cotton towel drying.

All hard surfaces were cleaned with All Purpose Cleaner Plus, cotton towels, and various brushes. The interior was dressed with Quik Interior Detailer.

All vents and crevices were brushed out with a paint brush.

All glass was wiped clean and streak free inside and out with Glass Cleaner Concentrate at 10:1 with cotton towels.

I cleaned the rubber mats with lefotver solution in my foam gun and then agitated with a brush, rinsed, then let to dry.

Here is a shot of what the terry cloth looked like after cleaning all hard surfaces with APC Plus.

The interior was not too dirty on the surface but my small brushes release a lot of dirt from the pores of the plastic and vinyl.

The exterior was clayed with Detailing Clay (Mild) and Last Touch Spray Detailer at 1:1.

I applied some #66 - Quick Detailer (Cleaner/Wax) to the paint with my G110 and a 5.5" LC green pad.

I applied some #20 - Polymer Sealant to the roof and wheels.

I sealed the paint and wheels with 3x coats of the new Synthetic X -Press Spray Wax.

The tires were dressed with All Season Dressing and the wells were dressed with Hyper-Dressing at 2:1.

All trim was dressed with Ultimate Protectant.

Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Re: 2003 Dodge Durango SXT

Once again, an outstanding job! Truck looks really nice. The thick foam in that picture with the wheel and tire is pretty cool.
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Black on Black - 2007 Chevy Avalanche Z71 4x4
      Personalized Detailing

Comment

Nice work Nick

Comment

Looks great Nick. How do you like the Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax? Was this the first time you used it?
          Don
          "In the game of life, I have no need for tickets on the 50-yard line, I brought my shoes, I came to play." unknown

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OC-Det...7770507?v=wall

Comment

Great work, Nick. The SUV looks fantastic. Keep up the great work.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
              Once again, an outstanding job! Truck looks really nice. The thick foam in that picture with the wheel and tire is pretty cool.
              Thanks.

Originally posted by ca2kjet View Post
              Thanks.

Originally posted by Flash Gordon View Post
              Nice work Nick
              Thank you.

Originally posted by gto_don View Post
              Looks great Nick. How do you like the Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax? Was this the first time you used it?
              Thank you Don.

I like the product a lot. Its nice to have a gallon of it on hand.

I used it on a couple of maintenence details a few days prior to this one.

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
              Great work, Nick. The SUV looks fantastic. Keep up the great work.
              Thank you.
              Nick
              815-954-0773

Comment

As always, you make any car look spectacular. Keep it, up!

Comment

Very nice. I've always loved that body style Durango. And for an '03, that one looks amazing!!!

Colin
                  A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Great stuff, Tuck91!
                    Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
                    Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
                    00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

In the future, I want to start my own detailing business, like yours Tuck91. I first need to save up for the intial budget.

Comment

As usual Nick, great work.
                        How does that Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax compare to UQW?

Happy Thanksgiving.
                        2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                          As always, you make any car look spectacular. Keep it, up!
                          Thanks.

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
                          Very nice. I've always loved that body style Durango. And for an '03, that one looks amazing!!!

Colin
                          Thank you Colin.

I like the body style as well.

Originally posted by Joenok View Post
                          Great stuff, Tuck91!
                          Thanks.

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
                          In the future, I want to start my own detailing business, like yours Tuck91. I first need to save up for the intial budget.
                          Good luck.

Originally posted by paulcr39 View Post
                          As usual Nick, great work.
                          How does that Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax compare to UQW?

Happy Thanksgiving.
                          Thank you Paul.

Its very similar to UQW, really nice product thats now in a gallon size.
                          Nick
                          815-954-0773

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');