• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiat Punto detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat Punto detail

I completed this car yesterday. I havent got any after shots yet. I am however just away to get them. It was exterior only as I was tight for time. The car came up brilliant and have little to no swirls/scratches left. Done a bit of wet sanding.

SSR2.5
    Ex-P * 2
    Nattys

Meg's wheel cleaner
    Meg's Trim Detailer
    Just a cheap spray Simoniz, on the arches as I wanted rid of it.

Thats the before. Now the afters!!

The process is the same as above. It now has two coats of nattys, not one, as I applied one this morning before taking the photos.

The shine off the side of the car is superb. Very happy with poorboys.

The exhaust was badly scratched and it is getting replaced. So it was best not to waste time on that.

The flake really looks awesome in the sun. Happy with that!

The line next to the flash of the camera, is actually a run in the clearcoat. I will wetsand this and try and clear it up. I did not have time as the customer only had 3 hours to spare.

Feel free to ask some questions.

John.
    www.detail-city.tk

looks very nice now! what did you do with it ? little rally race ?

Comment

lol! The weather has just been crazy round here lately. That was only 4 days inbetween wahsing.

Hopefully the ex-p and nattys will keep it looking well. It was just a change from my normal #80, nxt then #16

www.detail-city.tk

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');