• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New makeover on the Sebring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New makeover on the Sebring

Here's the latest job I did on my 2001 Chrysler Sebring sedan, I'm the original owner and it has almost 70,000 miles:

1. Before washing

2. After the wash but before starting the detail job

3. After the detail with descriptions what was done

4. Final shot after all was done

EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!! I really like your picture showing products used where...

Thanks for sharing!

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Very nice work. The arrow pic is a great idea. Maybe you could set up a tutorial on how to do that.

Well done!

How long to do the work?

Comment

The descriptive pic is great! I love that idea! Do you mind if I use that for my future detail jobs?

I'm amazed at how dark that silver ended up turning out. It's very rich, very deep.

Excellent job!
        "Son, crying in your milk is bad enough; crying in your hot fudge sundae is just disgusting."
        R.A. Heinlein

Comment

Thanks for kind words and feel free to use the idea of posting the descriptions and arrows. I don't really know how to do a tutorial, I did it in Photoshop.

All in all the job took about 5 hours but I started at 10am and finished around 5pm - took a few breaks. Plus, since I can't use my garage I had to keep moving the car out of the sun.

Comment

before i even got to the end of your presentation i was commenting to my wife about what a great idea you had in your presentation. BTW...Great Job!!
            cwcad

Say what you do...Do what you say!

Comment

Nice work on the Sebring.

Eric
              Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');